The Player Hides His Past

This story was very refreshing! 🍹
It’s pretty new at the moment, at least right now when I’m writing this review, but I think it might turn into a good read.

The mc is like an edgy middle schooler’s dream, and I love it so much. 🤭 Especially when I can relate to making such a character when I was younger. 👀

I hope that this story will continue to progress well! 💚

Double-page supporter
Very, very good, and I'm deciding to put it on my reading list.

Most definitely not suited for everyone's tastes, especially those who cares about world building/game-design, explanations, and more specific-details. Maybe some of the stuff will be explained (I didn't read novel if there is one),
like the leveling curve being unrealistic, a class-specific skill that allows the user to dominate a boss 4x their level, why aren't other players influenced by the awakening, and so many other things.
Its a fun read for laughs and giggles

Dex-chan lover
The bad: there is no big plot and the MC is a Gary Sue.
The Good: the MC has a dual personality (the real one and the game character), there are funny interactions with other characters, the art

Fed-Kun's army
Oh. Don't read the shit chapters you see here. Mangademon is a notoriously shit group. Just look at their group's comment forum for proof. Better off just looking for a scanlation elsewhere.

I hope this gets an anime adaptation someday. Very nice action scenes and there is a nice evolution in terms of answering: WTF is going on here in terms of Granfell and the setting.

Users who are viewing this thread