The Player That Can't Level Up - Ch. 1

“Don’t worry mum, I’ll cure u up with that one item Jin woo used to cure his mum, then you’ll recover from the mana thing. Just let me climb to floor 100 and kill that demon monarch dude.”

Is this a manga for ants?

Edit: I was able to get it to not be super tiny in the settings. Fit to horizontal.

Goblin slayer dislike this
btw this copy close to 1:1 of Solo leveling. Sick mother, little sister, ... jeez

I don’t think this is a copy. Just same genre. Look forward to another apocalypse/tower climbing game novel

Poor guy, and he's stuck with it for 5 years? I imagine family life is not as nice as it used to be either...

Fed-Kun's army
Tired of these tower/monster plots. I mean I like the concept but it feels like every other story is now tower randomly appeared then there was monsters.

Even if no tower, somehow there was monsters.

I guess? I'd kill for some originality, even the little sister sick mother plot is just copy pasted. Old classics with abusive father instead of just out of the picture. Granny raising orphan bro/sis. At least toss in some unlikely details if just copy pasted, like the sick mother is black and adopted both the kids. Unrelated siblings are in a incestous relationship but not really because they're not blood related so it's sorta fine. Literally anything to spice it up.

Buff Soul Unrelated siblings With Inscestous relationship WTf Is wrong With you? F*ing Single Child And Their Sh*tty Kinks

Dex-chan lover
ANY time someone writes "cheat" or "cheat-like", I'm going to point out how childish that sounds. I wish I had a cheat ability! That sounds so bad.

Dex-chan lover
in korean manhwa, this words comes alot!
LOAN
HOSPITAL BILLS
sometimes even MAJOR BULLYING!

and i though korea is one of the major country, they had samsung and bunch of other top tier industry
but in manhwa, those... probably true for the common people though, i'm not korean

Users who are viewing this thread