The Player That Can't Level Up - Ch. 1

i'm pretty sure this is a returner type of thing. I am pretty sure he is storing exp and will reap all the benefir of his hunt when he dies and respawn on the day he awakened

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand. What does it mean to be invited to be a player? How are they found or chosen? I thought people just awaken their powers? There was no mention of him ever previously having any powers? He just gets a letter in the post? How do they know to send him a letter?

Edit: so I looked again. In the beginning he says "I was not chosen". Which was what confused me. I looked closely at the invitation and it mentions "regarding player assessment". So I guess he went in to take a test.

Dex-chan lover
I see two translator fight about manhua again... I gotta bring some popcorn!

Fed-Kun's army
initially weak or powerless MC, bedridden mother, a little sis, Hero/player centric world.....reminded me of a certain manhwa that i'm not gonna name because i think just from those description alone is enough xD
(yeah that manhwa may not be the first to use that kind of setting but it sure is one of the hottest thing right now whether you hate it like it)

lmao, these just keep popping up don't they

welp, more to binge read again because my tastes in manhwa is utter garbage

Read so many of these that I managed to guess what was gonna happen. Yet, I was still hoping that they would actually become comrades and actually aim for the blue guy's goal (Creating top guild) or something. T^T I'd still read it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread