The Player That Can't Level Up

Asura has won this week's translation battle. Reaper scans got fucking destroyed in this week's translation battles. Will Asura keep up its overwhelming dominance in next week's translation wars, or will Reaper scans overtake them in next week's battle. Find out next week on The Translation Wars.

:FryCashMeme: I got $15 on Asura after seeing them dominate just now 😂

Dex-chan lover
2 decent scanlators competing over mass releasing the same series. As stupid as it sounds.
As if there werent other untranslated series out there.

Supporter
@Tearsax
I knew by the title alone that it would be Asura and/or Reaperscans. They just can't get enough of korean leveling-up type series.

Fed-Kun's army
Translation wars are a fucking riot dude. Honestly I just wanna see which one crashes and burns first.

I think they're slowing down now? The raws are at 20 chapters and asura just finished their 20th, I'm assuming reaper will finish it around the time asura's comes out. Looking forward to the next releases after chapt 20.
Anyways the story still looks really promising I'd say it's around an 8 but the one part in chapter 18-19 kinda was a little bit of a turnoff especially
how the author made it seem like he was going to become her slave and then changed it that he's becoming her disciple. I felt if he was going to go for the slave bit he should've stuck with it, might've changed it afterward due to backlash.
Otherwise the emotions portrayed in the art are fairly exceptional and while it is the usual trope, it seems like it can build a lot from where it's at right now.

Good shit otherwise, again I'm looking forward to future releases.

this is infuriatingly retarded btw. Crashes down after chapter 15. Just mind-numbingly dumb and cliche, even more so than solo leveling – the mother of cliche korean manhwas.

The art is great but Reaper and Asura should just focus on doing quality releases for series they actually like instead of fighting over every series to see who puts out a chapter faster. I mean, yeah, everyone wants to read the latest chapter as soon as possible, but I'm sure you'd also want them to look “professional,” with quality translation, proofreading, cleaning/redrawing, and typesetting. That'd be the dream to me, to make something that could pass off as an official translation but ok

Group Leader
Someday we will be reading a Webcomic with a title: Asura vs Reaper.. Based on epicly retarded scanlation battle LOL

hmm this is getting somewhat irritating

can someone please tell how his power works, what's an ego cause if anybody can use that what's the use of his powers then

in chap 9 there's a maker of so many ego, so ego can be used by anybody?

what is his power in a concise and easily understood explanation

how he becomes powerful

is he even that powerful

sigh I can infer things, just that I want a proper explanation, I mean come on, is his sword's power even properly explained

what about the white sword what does it do

damn so little explanation

@Sicnarf123 Fairly sure
for the maker of ego, he's really good at making gear but he is unable to use the gear to the full extent and he is unable to make them completely conscious hence why they were referred to as halflings. Also, the white sword apparently can absorb holy powers (as seen in chapter 20) which makes sense since the black sword gets power from the dead and I remember the iron shield talking about how he sensed demon king energy from him. He's getting more power due to the black sword getting power every time he kills someone and since he's semi synergized with the black sword he's basically getting that power transferred to him as well partially (kind of like a Stat buff from an equip item in an RPG. His power from what I've gathered so far is the tamer of egos, he can control them to an extent but not against their will, he can absorb them and transfer them to other things and people and he is able to siphon power from egos he has "tamed". He cannot force most egos to become under his control.
Also this is with the current knowledge of up to chapter 20. Past that I do not know.

Users who are viewing this thread