The Player That Can't Level Up

Just taking a guess:
Lou = Lucifer, Elle = Michel(le)?

As for the story, its meh. Typical Korean mmorpg turned into reality with a character that "can't level", but really can because the author just cicircumvented his own system to give him more "appeal".

Quick review: (11 chapters in) The MC is Kirito + Jinwoo + Grid + Fate + etc. Also, the pacing is on steroids.

Typical in the worst ways. Boring in the most common of ways, and just as aggravating and as irritating as every predecessor before it.

If you read one. You read them all.

Note: At least the pacing is fast.

Another mahua with Korea overwhelming America. Idk what Korean problem with that country now tbh. Its like one way of story which we can guess it after another country step in. So, kinda boring for me tbh. The development of story is predictable

@FishFlakes Yeah I also enjoyed this lol. I’m pretty sure if you turn you brain off and just enjoy the escapism then anyone can enjoy this.

after read to chp 11... the title need to change... "the fastest leveling with cheat tools"

The line story is too fast and the mc is an idiot when his mom is have an ill he just going around without having any effort to find a cure for his mom, he know the best that the mother live is short oh well.
Not really my type story where the mc is such an idiotic naive.... Lol

Its so generic,
A random poor player wanted to be a ranker where gates and tower appeared out of nowhere. His mom is sick (obviously) and having a kind sister,
The pace is incredibly fast to the point makes me uncomfortable,
The transition and time skip are the worst parts,
The mc is fine i guess, he's actually wise because he's already a veteran despite being a low level,
But god, i cant stop cringing when he got his new power, its incredibly stupid

"oh he can't level up? maybe he's gonna use knowledge and items to outsmart powerful monsters or something. that'd be interesting.
oh.... he just gets OP swords that can level up for him..."

Users who are viewing this thread