The Player Who Can't Level Up - Ch. 18

Not a big fan of how he let himself get played by one little thot... She's complicit in absolutely everything he just went through, that Iron Shield guild or whatever, they were just puppets used in her masterminded plan, she was behind absolutely everything, and he's willing to be her slave as thanks for putting him through all this shit?

Brutal torture for 4 days for no reason, enemy still gets to live.

So its one of those manga

@Harperbows
the enemy still gets to live?
did you not read the line about him wanting to kill the leader and destroy the guild?

Btw spoiler alert, doesn't actually become a slave, but still too dumb to realize that this chick was behind everything that happened to him.

"Is he someone related..." Asura really... clearly a girl and all... a bit of effort please...

Aggregator gang
stabbing someone who basically just tortured you is evil?
how kind is a good person then?
i mean....it is only natural to murder the hell out of your torturer and dude is clearly got personality issues....the MC is just doing the world a favor

Holy hell, I can excuse the time skips and flash back scenes but somehow the writing took a nosedive in one chapter.

Double-page supporter
What the actual fuck just happened? This chapter just pissed me off

I’m hoping mc is actually big brain and betray the loli changing woman after he gets the elixir.

Aggregator gang
Honestly, if that asshole girl becomes some sort of "friend" this is so dropped...
He helped her, was good to her and she finds it funny to abandon him, so he gets tortured for days, actually almost murdered...

After being brutally tortured: "the way he stabbed that man, its cold and calculating, hes a good boy on the outside but a monster within". Like what? you arent just going to be all good vibes and happy immediatley after being mind broken lmao

Users who are viewing this thread