The Player Who Can't Level Up - Ch. 2

but that is not the guardian, right? the guardian would not be killing one of his own kind, right?

You are telling me this guy has been fighting the same goblins every single day for five years and STILL has difficulties? Even if he can't level up, that just seems like too much...

I seriously hate how some manhwa start out very strong on the first chapter and then the second chapter there is a time skip and all the hype kind of just dissipates. Like 5 years and it still takes him an hour to kill a single goblin? Sure, he'll get a powerup soon, but 1 hour is so pathetic. I remember it said the average time was 4-5 hours to kill 100 goblins for the under lvl 10 test... That means they can kill 1 goblin every 3 minutes or something even when they aren't OP yet. At least he could be on floor 10 or something.

Oh, I spoke too early. I was expecting a flashback where Seokwoo badmouthed our MC for being useless or something xD, Phew... I like it more this way. Though Im wondering now what exactly happened when Seokwoo found out after the initial 100 Goblin test that he cant level? Also, the comment below took the words from me. 5 Years of experience cant breach the gap between our MC and a goblin's combat capabilities? (Ill keep on reading for now rather than making comments xD)

@dms6 Those people have unique abilities tho. The mc is just a normal person besides the fact that he has a sealed unique ability so it’s normal to take a while to kill a goblin. But 1 hour is super long tho, 15 minutes should be better or even 30 minutes.

Dex-chan lover
common problem, no real ability to research it and want to make it fancy so these details get very shoddy.
i feel like it might be time crunch, it takes quite a bit of skill and effort to hammer out all the details quickly enough for faster-paced updates.

Users who are viewing this thread