The Portal of Wonderland

Aggregator gang
Very good series, one of the best of the many cultivation stories I've read, with excellent artwork too (up there with among the best art I've seen in a cultivation series).

NinjaScans are up to Chapter 93 on their website, worth a read.

The others chapters have already been translated by ninja scans, that's why they started at chapter 99, no need to be rude...

why are they always do this? changing artist halfway? lmao did china kill the previous artist or something

Dex-chan lover
Oh, thats why? While this is ok the previous artist was leaps and bounds better, this has no life in it.

This manwha is not that bad for a chinese manga, it might be a bit generic with all the cultivation stuff but it has pretty good art and mc is not some dude that puts his dick between 10 different girls legs all the time, so far.

Why can't they fucking stop or just make a pause if the "artist is sick" instead of ruining it all by changing artists. This was a masterpiece but now this can't be undone. Greedy chinese company cunts. Does anyone know if he's coming back at all? It all sounds like an excuse to me. It's been 4 months and he's not back. This is so frustrating when finally a manhua had really good artstyle and I'm not talking about being graphically clean but this work had "style" (literaly speaking), now it's like reading any trash manhua you sometimes read when you want to have a good laugh.

Starts out good with a nice art style but as mentioned by others the art style gets dumped from good to pure garbage. The story and pacing also gets progressively worse. i lasted 100ch before i gave up on this mess.

Aggregator gang
the artist change and drop in artwork quality, though annoying, isn't an absolute dealbreaker.

biggest issue is the significantly worse storytelling, plot progression and pacing since ch 90 or so - which is making me not want to continue with this series.

Users who are viewing this thread