The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 1

i'm so glad the artist of the promo is drawing this~~~ you never see that happen

OMYYYY. It's really chapter 1? not a promo anymore? KYAAAAAAAH I'M SO EXCITED!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PICKING THIS UP!!! <3

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, so... she's not ACTUALLY his sister. That's the angle they're going for to justify them getting together. For the record, it's still a bit creepy cause they treat each other as family.

But anyway, hooray! The promo is no longer a promo, and this has been serialized.

So uh are they going to get together? I’m so tired of these stories where brother and sister get together...even if you’re not blood related it’s still gross especially if you’ve been raised as siblings all your life.

@borichi what kind of siblings when the other one is tormented. Nothing about them is treated as siblings. If you feel gross, you better leave and not reading next chapter.

Sigh. I found similar comments like yours in manhwa The Devil. And ya know. They keep commenting the same thing until chapter 17. Seriously ??? Just dont read. Life is easy man.

Anyway thank you so much for the translation. This story will be fluffy 😆

Dex-chan lover
pleasedontgettogetherpleasedontgettogetherpleasedontgettogetherpleasedontgettogetherpleasedontgettogetherpleasedontgettogetherpleasedontgettogetherpleasedontgettogether

Fed-Kun's army
uwwoooo I've been waiting thissss (≧▽≦)

tho I hope scanlator-san will do another quality check again. I cannot fully understand their conversation because my mind keep rearranging the sentences to make sense ( ;∀;)

I'm into it, maybe not the brotherxSister if it does lead that way. I just wanna read a story where the pay off isn't a couple getting together.

Users who are viewing this thread