The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 1

lmao I WONDER WHO THE ML IS
though I think there is some confusion with the translation? the brother who was born at the same time from the same womb... does that mean that dietrich thinks they're twins? I know the FL knows otherwise but they look physically very different in age not to mention physical characteristics (but we know the reason for that).

Fed-Kun's army
THEY TURNED IT INTO A MANHWAAAAA!!!! AND THE ART LOOKS SIMILAR TO THE PROMO ASDFGHJKL

edit: IT’S THE SAME ARTIST LET’S GOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
This is some fire emblem fates premise stuff AHA! I made the same face as her when the knife appeared. Whats this ML doing giving like, a 4? year old child a knife to kill with xd

the translation is so confusing, i don't think i've grasped the full content of this story

not the enemy family kidnapping her but her biological family not caring... bruh this feels like when a robber steals your wallet but puts money in it after pitying you

@sunasuma reminds me of that story where a robber breaks into a guys house but he literally had nothing and he was like "damn bro you live like this ?" and he called up his buddies and they braught him some furniture and chilled together

tbh if someone is aiming for ur life i dont think u really have a choice like u think u get to choose hes not always gonna be able to protect u is she and idiot?

I can suspend my disbelief at the isekai premise, but saying that the kidnapper family is trying to pass off these two as fraternal twins? Author-ssi, have you seen their size difference? She's supposed to be an 8-year-old like him?

Plsplsplspls be a wholesome sibling relationship and not have them get romantically involved, the “he’s not actually my brother” part worries me. Pretty af art though, looking forward to some adorable scenes~

Dex-chan lover
You have a problem?
Can’t solve it?
Use a knife!
Works 100% of the time, sometimes.

Group Leader
“He’s not actually my biological brother.”

OK, that’s the ML then.

Users who are viewing this thread