The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 14

but like ik dietrich was jealous but why fire a person who genuinely cares for your sister's wellbwing

so I'm assuming he's the one that got the maid fired. hmm already showing signs even though he isn't directly fond with her i see u bro

Dex-chan lover
So... Is the implication here that MC's brother got that maid fired? How? Why didn't he do it with the other servants? If he is the one who got rid of the bitchy maid before the nice one came, why didn't he get rid of the blonde asshole buttler? Why didn't he do it sooner, for that matter? As far as we know, he feeds himself. If he has the power to get rid of useless servants, why did he allow the two leeches to stay for so long?

@Reimos
Simple; he is jealous. The maid takes care of the MC, who is vocal about liking the nanny. The brother is fond of the MC, despite everything and since she is the only one that approaches him, he wants to have her to himself. He did not fire the other servants since they are not competing with him for the mc’s affections and he also keeps them in check if they mistreat her. He is a child treated like a nobody, a target and a pawn, he has never gotten any warmth and affection, so now that the MC is giving it to him, he does not know how to share it with other people

Aggregator gang
Thanksies!! It seems Dietrich got rid of the maid. Not sure if it was because of jealousy or maybe because she was a spy?? But if he can fire the servants he should have fired that lazy ass butler first

y'all, dietri is tsun but wouldn't do something like firing for no reason. I think for his character, firing someone just because of something like a baby liking them better is too petty for something he'd do. WE SHALL SEE.

Also it's funny how baby she is xD She's trying but yep, I love how everything she does is still baby

On the fence regarding the possibility of Diet firing the maid, I doubt he did it out of jealousy, but I wouldn't put it beyond him either 🤔

It's kind of so fun how she reasons like an adult but the realization is still child-level, damn muscles not obeying, precise movements nearly impossible 🤭

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
If they introduced that maid only to make her disappear, it doesn't make sense to me.

Group Leader
He literally ordered the demon king to play with a child Thats a New level of chadness.

Users who are viewing this thread