The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 15

@Cherry_Rose Are you saying adoptive siblings or non-blood related siblings are NOT siblings? Because I whole heartedly disagree. I think its dismissive of family bonds. Family is not just blood, it’s people who you love and care about platonically. If they’re calling each other brother and sister, if they’re looking out for each other like family then they ARE FAMILY. Knock off the weird justifications, it’s tired. Just say you’re rockin with blurred lines and taboo romance lol

So, it doesn't matter if it's just a "fake important thing" as long as the demon and his dad are fooled?

Then, what about offering the Duke himself instead of Anisa? Diet being Diet he easily can come up with something 😁

Dex-chan lover
@anapuno_
The amount of people that never read the one shot description.

If both do not even consider the other to be real siblings then who freaking cares.

Ani is just using him to protect her in the future by getting on Dietri's good side and is fully aware that they are not related, Dietri does not even look at her look a family member(family means nothing in this house) but as possible tool in the future.
He was probably the one that saved her too since Ani somehow survived those knights, meaning he knows they are not blood-related.

If you want to say that stuff, then it needs to work, just like Viridescent Crown, there is no sibling bond and no family bonding in this house.
That only works in settings that have a family, like Beware of the Brothers.

Aggregator gang
Uhm, can someone tell me who is Rodrick Lagrange? Derek is the trash father, right?

@Azure_1802
According to what Baal said, he was one of the candidates for Grand Duke along with Derek, so he must have been Derek's brother and Dietrich's uncle.

welll..
he is not so cute anymore and I get it, assassinations and power and all....
"Alexa, play pity party by Melanie Martinez"
😭

Users who are viewing this thread