The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 15

Sweetie, before you know it you'll make a contract with asmodeus without sacrificing her because she is your most precious one

Atleast thats what happened in all the novels I read

Ml says he wont be attached but ends up getiing extremely attached

Thank you for the chapter!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

lol its not poison its heart disease i like that we have an actual reason for y he is taking care of her

@Sunhay its not actually a spoiler. its a prediction albeit a very specific one that sounds totally realistic. and i mean we would all be more surprised if he did end up sacrificing her

Fed-Kun's army
Well, if that's the case, no wonder the father is such a heartless monster.

Double-page supporter
okkay but are they really your loved ones if you sacrificed them like come on ... the things you truly love you would never think about letting them go

@Sunhay

its not actually a spoiler. its a prediction albeit a very specific one that sounds totally realistic. and i mean we would all be more surprised if he did end up sacrificing her
-@bagofsaltysalt

@BraveDude8

What he or she said

It isnt a spoiler, I didnt even read the novel
Im just saying that because that is what I predict will happen

If the ML lays a finger on the FL I will fucking kill him and give his body to Asmodeus, Lucifer, Satan or who ever they adore.

It's okay people here spoilers for those who want to see the future!
obviously he ends not sacrificing her. He enters the gate without a sacrifice because he wasn't willing to do so, thus, dooming himself to be trapped in there. But she uses her own powers to break open the gate and rescue her. Oh BTW the Demon that is with him right now, also takes a liking to her and ends up attached to her.

😇thank you for chapter😇
😉give up Baal, the poison is on the way for him😈

Users who are viewing this thread