The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 16

Lucky~~ Just finished last chapter when this one appeared (σ°∀°)σ..:*☆
The maid still seems like a good person and I trust Anisa's jugement.
The demon King seems interesting too.

Looking forward to the following chapters. Thanks for sharing this story~
The author is quite talented, I had some good laughs and heart squeeze worthy moments (*๓´╰╯`๓)♡

The demon genitalia caught me so off guard...

Was Marilyn being controlled? The doll and unnatural aura hints at that. I hope she doesn’t die though she seems so nice.

😍😍😍😍😍😍the group is pumping out chapters like crazy not that I'm complaining doe.
I hope the groups get a free cookie today.😍😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
If your gonna finally break the one rule of not killing, then do it to those even worse servants!

wahh I knew marilyn couldn't have been that bad,, even when she was revealed as a spy I had hoped she would be good in the end ;;

also the demon LMFAO

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Pls spare her!

What kind of demon has their genitals on their le- ooohhh...

Awww, her purification magic is truly op, and it's great that she actually uses it (unlike certain op MCs who spend 3 chapters going "oh dear me, what can I do?!" and then suddenly remember they're op...).

Diet being an overprotective but still tsun brother never gets old 🤣

Hmm isn’t it better to just tell him her skill? They would do a good combination, she can see the bad ppl and he will let them suffer hehe

ah yes, I was wondering what the demon would look like for this scene to play out LOL It was still funny xD

I'm glad she seems to be able to purify auras without huge repercussions, being so young. Also glad this betrayal didn't take decades to solve :p

Users who are viewing this thread