The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 16

MD@Home
Demon Genitals were hilariously unexpected!!! Love this series, thanks translators!

It’s so awesome that she has powers of her own, I kind wait to see how they’ll develop and what she’ll be able to do with them in the future. Thanks for translating ❤️

Yes, she was a spy, but the maid did nothing wrong until now. As far as we know she never harmed the Fl and was the best caretaker until now.

Please have a brainwashing power not just pacify. Would make things interesting if she has a neutral power than innately good

@mechapolaris I agree! Why should she be helpless while her brother has badass superpowers

I tried reading the novel but kinda got frustrated with the way it was written. I'm thinking of trying it again, anyone know where this chapter is in the LN?

If I remember correctly, I think I saw a novel of this manhwa at wattpad, though it's under a different title.

edit: I found it, the title is "His Beloved Sister"😊

Aggregator gang
From what I can see, this type of story has two outcomes for the MC to survive to adulthood

1. Dietrich’s cold heart is completely melted and he simply cannot bring himself to kill her
2. MC somehow becomes far stronger, to the point that she can defend herself from Dietrich’s betrayal and successfully run away

I’m leaning towards the first possibility but the second is very plausible. Perhaps there’s more possibilities that I’m not considering as well

@Sollay SPOILER: I read a portion of the novel. In it she states that she does not want to inform him of her powers because in the original story; he holds her character captive, when he finds out, to have control over her powers. She is afraid he may do the same this time around if aware.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread