The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 18

Aggregator gang
I dont know why she's so chill with exploring? This house is filled with murderers and its clear that even if they wont kill her bc a game isnt happening, they will still beat her the way they beat Dietricht and Yurik.

@WhimsiCat
You might be right but it’s still certainly a dangerous activity! I do wonder who she might meet next time she wanders off🦑

Anissa actually a FL reincarnation who really like a kid that curious at everything. I know it's danger to exploring around but I think she is believe in her magic power and Diet.

Group Leader
Anissa is absolutely adorable omggg and Yurik is definitely a softie.

Thank you for the translation!

I wonder if Anisa can train her ability to where she could to purify/alter auras from a distance... cuz that would be cool

Thanks for another wonderful chapter!!♡♡

Everytime Anisa goes out of her room she encounters/makes someone being beaten up... At this pace it won't be Diet the one to become Duke but her 😂

Aggregator gang
Wow, the Dahlia palace where Anisa lives is a tattered one for the slave wife (Dietrich's mom) of that crazy duke, yet it was just a wall apart from the luxurious and beautiful palace where the 1st wife who hates the Dahlia's folk, lives. Moreover, the wall is so thin that there's even a doghole.
Then there's Von castle... who is living there...?

You can't betray her and Dietrich, 'cuz you're just falling for her, Yurik. So no, you can't...

Double-page supporter
I know the story would be boring without it but she reallyyyyy needs to learn what staying put is

I wonder how many of the Lagrange siblings Anisa will get wrapped around her finger.

Users who are viewing this thread