The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 18

This pedophile shit is annoying , she is 25+ or so and the other retard blonde is like idk , 12+ he thinks she is like 3? and blushing over her what the fuck.

@kabeidon it’s not really pedo cause she’s just saying the kid is cute and I’m pretty sure kids are supposed to look cute, there’s no deeper weird meaning behind it

stop inserting your view on things, and take them as they are. he is getting bullied cuz of his eyes she is trying to lift him up. dont make it sexual

Show them your swords skills! >w<

also people in the comment section, plz don't start labelling characters or people in general because of a little blush scene
please think and understand what words you are referring a character to because that is going to far and is incorrect and wrong

Anyways thank you for the update! ^^

the entire chapter i was scared what if someone caught her. pls anisa really need to stay still

So pwecious!!
Anisa couldn't you stay still for a sec? but I guess she's at the age where curiousity is at peak

I sincerely hope she doesn't get killed by Dietrich :(
How did he even become the Duke in his past life? Did he lie and kill someone that wasn't even precious to him?
I hope he becomes aware of his true feelings and somehow fools the Demon Lord and his father ;)

Lol dietrich doesn't really need to kill someone precious to him for him becoming the next duke, just kill the past duke and the gatekeeper devil so no one will stand on his way.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously, she knows her life is in danger constantly and yet she acts like an ignorant child who is obviously to the danger she faces. One thing I hate about these recent mangas who focus on a child in such a setting as this, is how they flip between being intelligent and acting extremely dumb and reckless because “lol, I’m bored, lets just go to this dangerous place even though I will probably regret it later, tehe”. Or “Oh, everyone says I shouldn’t do this? Well I’m kinda upset with this person and who are they to tell me not to risk my life for a little exploration?”. This trend just seems like a cheap way to get the protagonists out of their ‘safe place’ so they can get in danger, but it feels cheap when the character up till this point have been acting somewhat like they hold their life precious.

So Yurik is the only normal human being with an ounce of compassion in that crazy family. MC doesn’t count since she’s a reincarnation and Dietrich is only using Anisa. Wonder why Dietrich’s mother saved Anisa in the first place.

Group Leader
Thanks for your work! 😘
I don't have a problem with childhood parts, but I hope it's not like Lady Baby or Who made me a Princess that even after 100+ chapters, the character doesn't grow up. 😱

Okaaay I have thought this the moment I saw Yurik in earlier chapters but... gosh he's so adorable!!!😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰❤❤

Lmao I always laugh at the protagonist syndrome of always being in the right place at the right time to witness the action. Since it happened twice this chapter, it was even more hilarious! Visit one garden, witness bullying. Visit another garden, more bullying.
Anyway, the story is still cute, I just thought this was really funny!

Users who are viewing this thread