The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 19

thanks for the chapter and man i hope he can get his bitchy ass and ego kicked

I'm surprised the male butler is actually doing what Anisa wants despite hating her existence. Maybe after a few years, he's grown to be ok with her now?

XMK

THANK YOU FPR THE CHAPTEEEERRR

AAAAA ANISA UR GETTING URSELF IN TROUBLE, BABIIEEEEEEE HDHJFJFKDKAKAKAMSMCNV gut oh well, she's the mc so JUST KICK HIS UGLY ASS FACE ANISA!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I’m very much looking forward to when that jerk of a knight gets put in his place.

bestie i don’t think it’s a good idea going after him since you’re weaker than dietri

We can kill him, right? I think that’s what everyone is voting.

But now that I think about it it would also be entertaining to exploit his weakness. I have a burning desire to see him struggle.

WTF does he really think that “no more than 2 concubines” is good!!???

Scum🙄

It seems after all these years of Anisa purifying Lancer's aura, he's becoming more decent and a bit fond of her. I hope he'll be a good ally in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@AmethystMoon420
Male butler always came off to me as a neglectful dickhead even at his worst moments. He doesn't like Anisa or Deit but he won't actually go out of his way to harm them because I feel he doesn't truly hate them. At least not anymore. His emotions have probably just simmered down to routine annoyance at this point now that he's used to the kids and has come to terms with the mom's death.

50xyov.jpg

50xyzp.jpg

50xz2n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread