The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 20

pls.... pls someone tell me he's not ML and they just stay awesome siblings and some dude shows up later.... pls no more weird marrying-my-bloodunrelated-brother manhwas

@Luliaose sorry pretty sure he is the ML
@Nurafiqahhusna they're not blood related so does it count as incest? still weird I mean the boy does think she is his sis so... (even if MC know he is not)
But manhwa/manga magic ... if you start looking at all the thing that are weird morally and logically honestly stop reading any manga/manhwa
(even card captor sakura their a weird thing going on between a primary school student and one teacher)

Dex-chan lover
@Luliaose probably should know what you're getting into when you stumble across series like this at this point. There was way too much focus on him from the beginning for him not to be the ML

They went out of their way to show how unrelated they really were from the start, so that's an immediate flag to steer away if that's not your thing.

Well, Idk why some ppl still read this type of step sibling manhwa when it's as clear as the sky is blue since the beginning that the two MCs drawn in the cover is obviously gonna be a couple 🤷

Fed-Kun's army
People in the comments who didn't realize this was gonna be stepcest from the start: 🤡
Y'all they made it very obvious

AHHH so the sleepy at the end of the manhwa is at the banner so cute😭😭

also how is it incest when they are not blood related? ill welcome your argument to that cuz this is a really long ongoing topics

It's a stupid and annoying sight for me when I read some comments still talking about sibling? Incest thing?? In this already ch. 20...???? for god sake guys... Please try to READ from the BEGINNING.. carefully.... Everything was explained from the start!

And yes! Dietrich is the ML and yes! They are NOT sibling! and yes! This is NOT a fcking incest!! Ah sialan kesel gua

If you uncomfortable cuz this gonna be romance and just expecting bro-sis happy family plot pls just read something else

The best thing about the incest bit? I just binged this and I'm pretty sure that both siblings are aware they are not related to each other at all.
So to me, this felt more like childhood friends growing up together than anything else.

Thank you so much for the translation ! <3
I know that they are not related, but I like the way their relationship is now between friends and siblings.
I would love it if they remained like this with each of them finding their own soulmate (;

Users who are viewing this thread