The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 22

i dunno what was anisa trying to do there throwing a tantrum but ehhh dietrich saved the day so all is good

Hoping to see a bit of of ML during kid phase to add a bit of depth, or is that asking for too much? Is he just gonna pop out middle of nowhere and be a secondary hurdle?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Wooooaah, that was some intensity right there, glad to see nothing serious happened.

my eyes are healed, thank you for the translations!!

I've been reading some other villainess manhwa out of boredom and it just made my brain go brrr

What I don't understand is why she didn't try to use her powers on him. She should know that it would work, to at least, lessen the bloodthirsty.

@KitsuVonKraft not 100% sure but that ability is actually a famous thing in their rival family. It's part of why she's kept her ability mostly hidden.
If Derek found out that she's not his kid AND is actual from his hated rival family AND she has their infamous saints power?
Bad Time for Anisa.

My precious~~..

So um, i want to know smth before i read further.. there is a romance tag in this story right. Is it referring to these two sister and brother that has no blood relationship or whatsoever but has the chemistry to become a real family, family? I kinda want them to be just literally family without romantic feeling, so you hear me right.. i want some spoiler, please..

@laciesche Derek can't kill his own son, so he cannot allowed a spectator much less Leatrice's son. The reason he came to kill was because he fell for Leatrice afterall. Therefore, Anisa is trying to stop the situation where Yurik leaves Derek and Dietrich alone.

I am wondering why Derek just falls in love with Leatrice now? Isn’t they long married??
Also, poor yurik😭😭💕

I hope you'll get separated... for a looonngggg time..... so you can't call each other as a brother and sister... yeah... yeah... that'll be great..

Users who are viewing this thread