The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 22

Aggregator gang
You can't escape, boi 😏

Btw, that Derek is crazy, stupid and has some loose screws or he's just a crazy bastard?

Derek was scum before and is even more scum after this....
Just join mother Earth alr and stop polluting the air -.-

Fed-Kun's army
So he fell in love with his wife ? And he was going to kill his son but stopped because his other son was there ? Why ? What's the point ?

Petition to have Derreck drawn and quartered, everyone?
Also endmess lols on poor Yurick, who was innocently eating a croissant

Yurick being dragged in a sudden situation by nothing HAHAHAHA. Anyway i just read a little spoiler of this on novel and im really excited for future updates cause it will all get interesting.

Lmaooo Yurik just like drop there when he's eating and got a full blast of Derek for no reason other than he's Yurik

Ahh she’s become the precious younger sister as per the title 🥲 Thank you for translating ❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
I guess the brother guy finally started realising the entire point of the ritual. Because if it's something that he can just sacrifice willy-nilly, it has no value.

Yurik: Can someone explain what's happening and why am i suddenly summoned here???
calculating-puzzled.gif

@tzazs omg I was thinking the same thing,, like this aura is scary so can’t anisa purify it...? or maybe that wouldn’t work,, or she couldn’t think of it at the time?? idk..

anyway hoHoho she’s now precious 👁👁✨

The scenes make me really root for their sibling relationship LOL i hope brother isnt the ML but with how he's the one in the cover, I'm pretty sure he is

Users who are viewing this thread