The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 22

"Fuck, I've gotten attached." - Last few pages in a nutshell

He's probably going to become the male lead, but damn if I'm not hoping they keep their sibling relationship.

Fed-Kun's army
Yurik, probably: I could've dropped my croissant!

(Lmao he's still holding on to the poor croissant when derek grabbed anisa)

This story is a getting weird.... "This is around the time Derek falls in love with Latrice" but aren't Latrice his 1st wife who already birthed children? Just NOW that he falls for her? That feels like just a thrown in justification for added drama instead something that has a logical backup. =^T

let we all pray yurik don’t have any love interest or my heart will be broken to pieces

@kuckoonut prolly something like a political marriage with no love and suddenly for whatever reason he feel in love. but yeah it sounds pretty extra

@kuckoonut people can marry someone and have children with them and never love them.
And based on what the dad said about their mom, the first wife might've also been sold

@xAnglekittYx ohh thank you, i don't recall them saying derek can't eliminate any candidate but i guess i forgot!

derek is such a disappointment tbh.... idc about evil ruthless dads as long as they pull it off properly but falling for one of his wives and trying to manipulate the succession results just because of that? man, you didn't walk thru the hellish path to become grand duke and lose all humanity for then to do something as human as that. leatrice and her fam are playing you like a fiddle when you should know better
but that makes me reeeeally interested in leatrice. i don't have much hope for any secondary character's characterization or evolution but it'd be nice if she was a proper villainess. she's the woman who's the local terrifying man wrapped around her little finger, show your mettle!

what does Baal mean with using Anissa as a medium? Does it initially want to possess Anissa to get into better fighting condition?

now he realizes he’s doomed pffft
also poor blondie brother, he was just trying to enjoy his croissant lol it’s funny how of all the candidates baal brought him in lol

this chapter is hilarious if we ignore the cold reality of children being abused and mentally tortured, this whole story is comedy at surface level but horror at its core, i appreciate that i can read a chapter while seriously thinking of the characters, but end the chapter while laughing

Users who are viewing this thread