The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 22

I don't get it, why couldn't she purify Derek like she did at the dinner? Is she not strong enough to purify people who have the intent to kill or something?

@cosmicbangtan
Maybe she can't purify those contracted to strong demons(demon kings?) yet.
Like she can't purify Baal, a demon king.
Also, I don't remember mc purifying Derek.

@cosmicbangtan
in the previous chapter it was mentioned that even Erida, or whatever her name was, couldn't make someone who hated her love her
It's safe to assume that his killing intent was just so strong and clear that even if she were to minimize it, it would still be there

@Ronye
Yeah and Arisa is only a child, so I doubt her abilities would be strong enough to purify something at that level. So far she's only been able to purify the male servant, who still dislikes her and was a bit of a wet blanket even when trying to kill her, and her maid Marilyn, who was being controlled from a distance and by an outside force. Neither of which I think compare to Derek, who I doubt would fall victim to the powers of a five year old girl.

Double-page supporter
im a bit confused... are they going to have more than a brother sister bond ... personally I really hope they don't turn into romantic interests and just stay as brother and sister can someone whos read the novel spoil that for me I just wanna be sure😯

Thanks for the emergency update, I didn't know how long I was gonna be able to hang on to that cliff.

These two 😭. I love them so much. Their sibling relationship is really sweet and I'm excited to see it turn romantic when they get older. Hopefully Dietrich will learn the truth soon. (I'm also interested on who originally used Anisa for her powers, because in the earlier chapters, it was specifically stated not to be Dietrich but Herman, yet Anisa ruminates over Dietrich doing it in later chapters and just, I need some clarification, aha. I doubt Dietrich will use Anisa in this timeline if it was originally him.)

I'm with everyone, Yurik's appearance was 😂. Poor baby was just trying to mind his business, lol.

Thanks for the daily updates! I really love this manhwa. ❤️

what if all your descendants die because you're like playing sith hunger games with them or they decide to kill everyone anyway?

I'm living in denial that they're just siblings. Nothing else. And if they're gonna show a romance part. I-i'll still live in denial.

Fed-Kun's army
i love their SIBLING bond 🥺🥺 if the author makes it romantic like botb istg im going to flip. poor yurik must be so confused lol i really want him to be on dietrich’s side already!! he’s a good kid ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread