The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 22

@laciesche If you put it that way, I don't think they mention any rules about Derek's power over the selection. I simply interpret that he didnt want to kill in front of his lover's kid.

@CelestialGreen i really hope so too! I was actually really disappointed in botb when they turned it into romance so i had to drop it. But im really starting to doubt this story tho since it has a romance tag on it... But im still holding on to the hope that they WONT turn it into botb ver. 2

yo man i just realized how aggressive the "do not repost message is" never fully read it until now
And can I just say yeah fucking valid don't repost. And if you must repost at least don't fucking do it on twitter and instagram where everyone and their mother is gonna find it and get the series translation cancelled

c-.....can someone explain the family's for me? wwwwwwwwwwww sorry im so confused

so what i understand (probably not right)
mc and deitri are part of same family
mc real family is different
the red hair guy is the dad of both of them? different moms?
does red hair guy have lots of wives?
who is mc real family? how does it relate to deitri's family
i just understand that mc isnt blood siblings and in the og novel her real brother is the novels mc??

@bunny-k1m Hope this helps!

Dietrich and Anisa aren't related by a single drop of blood.

Anisa was born into the Euclids, who reside in the South. Her biological brother is Herman, who's the original male lead of the book she got isekai'd into.

The Euclids are the sworn enemies of the Langranges, who reside in the North. Dietrich was born between the union of a purchased slave named Camille and the Duke of the North, Derek, who has many wives. Dietrich is the villain Herman seals away in the original novel.

Camille kidnapped Anisa when she was a baby, who was hated by her birth family anyway for having red eyes (a trait common in the North, not so in the South, thus considered cursed by the South). Instead of rescuing her, the Euclids sent assassins to kill Camille and Anisa. Anisa somehow survived, Camille did not. But because Camille was pregnant, people assumed Anisa was her daughter, hence why Anisa is with the Langranges now.

So Dietrich and Anisa are essentially step-siblings.

@CelestialGreen @apples_and_cheese123

This is not a spoiler, because if you check the novel's tags especially (and the novel's cover/synopsis, which makes it even more obvious), it will state this is a "siblings not related by blood" story—which can only be used when unrelated siblings have a romantic bond of some sort. I.e. if you're not into step-sibling romances, this is not the story for you. Dietrich is the male lead (Yurik most likely the second), and his relationship with Anisa will turn romantic in the future.

I hope this helps clarify some things concerning story direction!

@DramaJustCalled thanks for clarifyingg. No matter how cute a story is, i really cannot get myself to like step-sibling romances... It just feels wrong to me and because of this, there are many instances where i had to drop animes/mangas because the step-siblings ended up together. It was fun reading this manhwa but ig its not for me. Again, thank uu so much for clarifying. It probably would have hurt so much more when i learned abt this much later into the story

Poor Yurik... obviously just sat down to a nice brunch when suddenly he's falling into a life or death situation. He was just trying to eat his croissant in peace.

@xAnglekittYx it made sense to me since i do get the feeling that the grand dukes from before just had a bunch of children and left them to duke it out on their own without interfering hmmm so maybe it's a sort of unspoken rule that the grand duke just oversees the whole thing? since i interpret that only having the most promising, inhuman child inherit is for the sake and glory of the family, which ideally should only become greater over generations. it'd make sense for it not to be rigged over earthly issues like prioritizing your favorite's lover child

i actually think nobody gives a shit about yurik. he's bullied and from leatrice's side they only seem to ever care about that one kid called "alphonse". i doubt neither leatrice nor derek care about the rest of their children together (if they have others), they just want their favorite one to win

Aggregator gang
I feel like this came out of nowhere....Derek falling for Leatrice, and the wanting to kill Dietrich. At the end of the day, Dietrich is the most promising candidate, so why kill him NOW? after all these years too.

Users who are viewing this thread