The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 23

For a 20 something woman with strong abilities and previous knowledge of this world she's a lil too convincing as a dumb kid sometimes 😅 u just gonna crawl into enemy territory without checking who's on the other side? Then do nothing but scream for ur brother?

Fed-Kun's army
Anisa got a bit annoying in this chapter... Lol XD
Oh wellz let's keep reading first XD

And Yurik.......
Why does my fave chara is never the protagonist :'DDD

Man, she really acts like she's 5 instead of a reincarnated protagonist /:

Double-page supporter
@yannickq so she looks like 5 years old...
or she just an idiot.
which is I don't mind because it looks cute.

im just gonna treat it as anisa's mind has also turned back to a 5 year old's cus now she doesnt even seem like she's an adult in a child's body anymore

tbh I like the MC in this series. I like how she psychologically and mentally act like a child because her little body i don't see MC like this often so I quite enjoyed it. She also realized there's a lot of variables since she decided to change the story and not stick with the original plot of the novel. Honestly if I ever reincarnated into a baby,I will gradually act like a child too, aside from deceiving everyone, it's just a nature of growing up as a child.

Double-page supporter
I'm actually glad that she acts like a five year old and even talks like one! It's honestly less creepy that way :') It makes her actions seem normal since she's not even receiving a proper education.

Yurik is adorable, I hope they all escape this shitty family. Ugh. The child abuse makes me cry.

It seems to me like she's being pretty dumb. Why do you keep wandering around the estate when you know there's a dog eat dog fight going on. It's hardly the first time she got picked at ...

Users who are viewing this thread