The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 3

May I just say, thank you so much Bored Corona Kids. You guys give such high-quality updates and you pick such interesting series to translate. Thank you guys for this update, truly. Similar to your name, you've brought a lot of happiness during this pandemic to a bored kid. So thanks again lol

Double-page supporter
Dietrich, I know you've got the power, just kill that man and we'll all cheer for you.

Thank you for all of your hard work! I am really enjoying this series, it would be sad to lose it because some people are sharing it without permission.

noo i hope people stop sharing it, i enjoy a lot of the serious you guys are translating 🥺♥️ thank you for always providing us with great series!!

Dex-chan lover
I do not give a damn that those 2 brats likely died, the more nutjobs die the better.
Especially if they thought its fine as kids to kill a baby.

right... i was wondering how old dietrich was for her to be salivating over him. so he was 6... how old was she before she reincarnated again?

Good to see shit kids getting killed , all characters that are pieces of shit should be destroyed.

Users who are viewing this thread