The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 3

Does that mean you will stop translating? Maybe you could re-upload under a slightly different title? "The Cherished Sibling of the Diabolical Pillsbury brand Crescent Rolls Duke."

Oh no!! BCK uploads are what I wait for every week 🥺😭😭😭😭😭 NOOOOOOOOOOO!

random manhwa pages with literally only 14 followers post screencaps without even TRYING to clean it. i see them and always comment but they either ignore me or block me. they dont even get clout from it, just like 7 likes. it's just sad

Fed-Kun's army
I know someone will get poison for a Fathers Day.

Also fuck those tiktok manhwa who didn't even fucking clean

Nooo please don't stop translating. I'm following like a handful of your manhwas. 😥

As for this chapter, she is sooo cute as a baby!! And wow fuck her father. Literally evil for no reason.

'This game has a condition "to protect"' is what dietrich said? Does that mean he knows its a novel or sumn? But why word it 'game'. BUT ITS POSSIBLE HE NEEDS TO PROTECT FL. HEMSNDMDNDMBDDM 🧎‍♀️ forgot to say thanks- thank you sm for the new chap!

Can someone tell me if this will turn into some weird story where she gets together with her brother😭😭😭 I would not be able to handle that, yet so far the story seems to be good. Even though I get some “oh no I’m stuck step brother!” vibes

Hey, just want to say that the quality of your work is amazing! I'm obsessed with how clean and neat the typing & redrawing are. The translation is also great!. Thanks so much for spending your precious time and effort to deliver this project. I wish I could be a quarter as productive as you guys when I'm bored.

Users who are viewing this thread