The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 5

Wow i bet all readers wanna go into the mahwa right now and torture that bish 😤😤

I'm so confused as to why Camille saved the baby of her family's enemies, and why she was running around in enemy territory pregnant. Anyways, this story is interesting. Hope she don't spend too much time with the MC as a baby.

You know as much as the servants know they can't kill them without losing their right to succeed. Isn't it a dumb thing to act rudely to them. If they do fail as they think the kid is just gonna kill them before he goes down. If he succeeds they die also. Its a lose lose situation with a high chance of death either way. If he is gonna be killed he might as well kill those who have done him wrong first. Simply put being neutral and respectful at the very least will keep them safe. And even if its embezzlement from the kids its still technically stealing from the family and they would be punished as an example if caught since the lord seems pretty evil.

I’d kill them secretly 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like whoops, idk where maid gone bye bye 👀

My gosh no wonder he became a villain, being treated like that. And anyway him having slave blood still makes him have better standing than that piece o trash maid o.o

I WANNA HUG THEM SO BAD 😭😭😭😭😭 anyways thank u for the update this manhwa is one of my fave <333

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

One moment she told him to reveal his true nature and the other moment she told him to hide it. She is one inconsistent b*tch!

what a shtty palace honestly . No wonder everyone grows up and became like that

Even if he can't kill a servant, can't he break an arm or a leg or two? This series needs to explain the succession rules clearly and not just bring them up when it's convenient.

Sigh it's gonna take so much wood to make a big enough pyre to burn all these people

They should think about planting a forest now

Users who are viewing this thread