The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 6

im tired of every story like this having the fl be almost completely helpless and oppressed. It would be pretty cool if she learned how to use her abilities to control people and make the ml's life a little better but I know it's obviously not going to happen and she's gonna have to be bullied for her entire childhood because apparently that's a requirement

LMAOOOO

"MAMA WILL GIVE YOU FOOD."

😂🤣

Well, drinking milk is better than nothing! GO, LITTLE GIRL! GIVE HIM SOME MILK! 😂

@strawbabs

Are you daft? Shes literally a toddler who has no offensive ability. Her ability isn't like the other guys which can attack. I swear to god some people on this website have no functioning brains. 💀💀💀

Double-page supporter
@strawbabs

Bro, I get her offensive abilities have enormous potential since she can see the future(would be useful in swordsmanship), see and influence emotions(incredibly valuable in any negotiation), and also identify people by their emotion signatures (making her unable to be snuck up on/able to track anyone) but she's a literal toddler right now, waddya expect her to actually do?

Users who are viewing this thread