The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke - Ch. 8

Thank you so much for the chp if ya guys need any raws tell me because I got 1 million accounts in kakalot I enjoy every little panel seriously thank you 😢

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao I think they just tasted bad because she dropped them on the ground

@KhalE how? Can she talk? Y'all really slow. What do you expect her to do with a child's body and brain? I can't. Y'all got a brain and not using it.

Awww poor Yurik..he was actually touched that she'd share a cookie with him!!! Too bad about that poison...wonder how its gonna affect our MC now. Yikes!

I don’t know why but all the times I glimpse this manhwa’s title for one sec I read “my precocious sister” 😂😂😂🙈

Oh gosh it's so funny how people are complaining about the way these children badly treats each other
Seriously guys have you ever been a child yourself? Children always do something ridiculous since they still need direction and teaching from the adults
And what's more in this case here, their father is an example of a worst human being, they're taught to do bad things since they were little and you guys expect some common sense coming from them 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread