The Precious Sister of the Villainous Grand Duke (PROMO)

@words the novel is of the same name on kakao. i don't think any english translation teams have picked it up yet
https://page.kakao.com/home/54347563

There's plenty of k-novels of similar themes that has been translated, though, if you wanna read those

Okay...that man on the cover is f*ing hot. Damn that body OOF with than smug face.
Where can I find someone like him?

/throws the book down on the bed in frustration/ It's not even translated.. the novel.... WTF /fuming and sobs in a puddle/

Group Leader
the look of defeat LMFAO
022.jpg

@Sugarjaye I relate to that comment too much. So many promising and interesting mangas are either promos or oneshots. Why is world so curel TT-TT

If anyone has translated the novel or knows of where I can read it translated.... let me know please! >_<

it doesn't matter if they're not blood related.. if they were raised together as siblings, they've become siblings... its a shame it has an interesting idea, but I'm not going to read it if her brother, blood or not, is the love interest.... I would have been incredibly on board if it was about family / found family, though.

I really hate it when I see an interesting manhwa and I'll see that it's just a promo... Just whyyyyyy aaaarrgghhh *sobs* 😭😭

@cnd These are all stories where an unfortunate but rich FL 'tames' a tyrant:
If I Happened to Tame my Brother Well / 어쩌다 오빠를 너무 잘 길들여 버리면 (this one begins so similarly, I almost thought I was reading this one in webtoon form at first during the first few panels)
The Tyrant’s Tranquilizer / 폭군의 신경안정제
I Tried To Persuade My Brother/오빠를 꼬시려 했는데 남주가 넘어왔다
etc....
Honestly, it just goes to show how many people wanted a romance route with Claude instead from 'who made me princess' lol

Also, for everyone who want to read THIS promotional piece's novel, it seems like someone has decided to translate it into English according to novelupdates, so go crazy

Whenever I see a manhwa I'd like to read, it's promotional. WWHHYYYYYYYYYYY?? :'[

Okay, I will read the novel, the story is so interesting that I don't have an another choice. Hope we will have a manhwa, the art is so beautiful and the dude is hot.

Users who are viewing this thread