The Predatory Marriage Between the King and the Paladin - Ch. 1

o_O
what church would sell their knight commander? thats equivalent to a empire or kingdom selling its general...
(religious organisations arent kingdoms or empires so they dont have generals the highest are knight commanders)
also take the knights under your command.... well is it war time? if so then thats a enormous amount if its not then it still a good number of elite troops

Dex-chan lover
The story doesn't make any sense... hopefully, it will get better but right now it doesn't look good, barely mediocre.

Knights were a lower nobility, so it's a political marriage basically.

Dex-chan lover
It is rare to see a woman in this role. 99% of this arranged marriage manhwa is some tyrant king and a girl being sold into marriage to him. I want to see where it goes.

Reversed gender roles? I'm interested! Though I agree with some of the comments that the setup doesn't exactly make sense

So when she said brother she didn't mean blood relation. That guy is a coward. I am more vengeful than superficial, I would punish him too.

oh my this is interesting!! NGL i really like male lead's design ( because its isnt the typical black haired red/blue/purple/gold eyes)

Users who are viewing this thread