The Predatory Marriage Between the King and the Paladin - Ch. 3

Group Leader
They say she raped him but uh... That looks like a male hand grabbing a female one and not other way round?

noj

Fed-Kun's army
I dont think he was drugged. At least he seemed to have some control over his senses since there is a panel where he is clearly on top. Maybe the classic manga aphrodisiac if anything.

Well, at least he recognized her and she acknowledged she totally missed him

So they have at least some chances for a happy marriage even if it started... Uh... Rocky.

sigh. i don't know. is this one of those "it's reverse so it's ok" stories? is this a male author trying to show that "women are evil too"? late stage rape culture when men think that if they do it, women would too as soon as roles were reversed? some crazy woman fulfilling her rape fantasies? trying to "get back at men" and doing the exact same horrible thing as some form of twisted revenge?

...and does it even matter? rape is wrong no matter who does it. and if i stopped reading any of the R-rated mangas out there because of rape then having a woman do the raping doesn't convince me to give this one a try.

dropped.

sigh. i don't know. is this one of those "it's reverse so it's ok" stories? is this a male author trying to show that "women are evil too"? late stage rape culture when men think that if they do it, women would too as soon as roles were reversed? some crazy woman fulfilling her rape fantasies? trying to "get back at men" and doing the exact same horrible thing as some form of twisted revenge?

...and does it even matter? rape is wrong no matter who does it. and if i stopped reading any of the R-rated mangas out there because of rape then having a woman do the raping doesn't convince me to give this one a try.

dropped.

This isn't strong woman, but literally the predator 😑 the predator that we harbored hate to.. I didn't realized the sexual violence tag.. Dumb me..this dumb gonna drop it.. Y'all concerned about who top when he literally been drugged 😭😭 in a way she raped the guy, not the other way round.. Please, who's top or bottom isn't the issue in rape.. They did the seggs even though one party doesn't give their consent, that is RAPE..

One moment you are a chaste holy paladin, the next you on your way to rape town hitched to pure crazy. So sad. That’s life I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
It's 1000% rape given he has had his people threatened with their lives and he does not seem willing, even if he pinned her down halfway.

I would like to know more about the backstory, though!

Aggregator gang
This is not what I expected
Not only she bought him
She bragged about killing his family
she threatened him
She drugged him
And then she raped him
Because she was angry and she didn't want to hear his side of story
There's nothing that can redeem her character and personality

She is the worst character ever

Users who are viewing this thread