The Predatory Marriage Between the King and the Paladin - Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
@reanseih
You should probably give it a read
Because he lost control of his body
It was clear that it wasn't sleeping drug

But drug that enhance sexual desires or something

Aggregator gang
It's rape, can't use bodily pleasure or reactions against the victim.

On one hand, Y I K E S.
On the other, saw it coming but hoped it didn’t go to much to the deep end.
Doesn’t change much for me though since I’m here for the mess of resentement and frustration that is Calliope.
The bit about Ezekiel’s family being bootlickers to the mistress make their execution look in retrospect less petty and more as taking care of political enemies.
I figured there was something going on with the rings, but Calli looking at Eze’s make me believe it’s more plot revelant than I thought.

damn what a fucking asshole.

Although, literarily is fine if a character is a piece of shit. We don't read stories necessarily because we want to project into them. And tbh, people are much more excusatory when it comes to male counterparts, since it's so common, so yeah, let people guilty-pleasure away I guess.

Nothing wrong with the typical roles in stories being reversed. Unfortunately, women do rape irl as well. It’s just less common... so it also makes sense to see it happen in stories less often as well. I do feel like expecting characters in every story to be virtuous as silly and wish fulfilling of course... but with this start it’s really difficult to empathize with any sort of “redemption”.
This is more of a curiosity thing till it gets boring while I wait for the titles I enjoy~

Dex-chan lover
That's 100% rape and the MC is totally irremediable, I pity this author who, of course, is going to try for the next hundred chapters to tell us she's good for some stupid reason. Dropped.

Wow the amount of hate this is getting right now... no I will not try and justify her actions but if the roles where reversed it there would not be the same amount of hate in the comments... then there also was the tag...

'You made me angry so I'll rape you!' I see this trope and hate it so fckin much, regardless of gender and sexuailty in a relationship it's sad how much this trope is used and I'm so fckin done with having to drop mangas cos authors never learns it's not okay regardless of relationship status or gender or sexuailty. At the end of the day rape is rape and I hate when they give stupid ars reasons for it to be okay.

Sooo... Yeah I'm not chill reading a "romance" that starts with... Ends with... Or has any rape so I'll be dropping this.

ok i was actually really excited for this because the fl sounded so cool, but sheesh this chapter... ill keep reading to see if anything else would happen but rn oooof...

Nice! Im glad this manhwa not half-assed because woman are the tyrant one

And y'all should be glad atleast this not paypig femdom

I feel nothing when i read this chapter, no anger, no pity, no disappointment, no satisfaction, no excitement just what happened here

Users who are viewing this thread