The President Is My Neighbor Cousin

Dex-chan lover
Smeels like Im Dal-Young spirits
cdc.jpg

@StaK Im Dal Young either never finishes anything, or botches it up horribly. And tends to overcomplicate things. Freezing is the prime example of overcomplicated and never ended. He's pretty much worn out whatever good will is left out of people who follow his work.

Correct me if im wrong but his first Imbalance Manga was the only good one with a satisfying ending yeah

by any chance is the author Im Dal-Young's successor? '-' oh well whatever the art is already a bad sign but let's see how it goes... Actually... I will just ignore the story and focus on art... I mean it's pretty much the good thing about Im Dal-Young's works and I am not expecting anything from this so...
If any of you by any chance no matter how small is here for the story.... I'm pretty sure you know the drill get ready for some ntr flags, stupid mc....etc

Dex-chan lover
@Wooling tbh nothing will make sense the only true thing is the president cause they are not neighbors and she doesn’t have any cousins

Maybe in the future chapters the cousin of the president is actually his neighbor.

another im dal young? fck lmao im nope-ing the hell out of this

Users who are viewing this thread