Kyuuketsu Hime wa Barairo no Yume wo Miru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Eh? Have I Become Lewd?

Aggregator gang
I want to make a joke about what being a simp does to a man, but I'm afraid my comment would be attacked by angry simp 😔

To be fair, it's not too much of a stretch to infer what she said from what was told to her just before. Stampedes are apparently a regular event, so it's negligent to not have made efforts to bolster defense, or simply not continued to expand the village and gone elsewhere less dangerous. If ogres regularly cause great amounts of damage each time, sturdier walls being built seems prudent, but they did little to none of those if his first response was worry the walls will fall. She's not entirely pulling things from nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I didn't have high hopes for a male support character whose single defining trait was "has a crush on the gender bender". But now I see he's not even going to meet half my expectations.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
At this point his(her?) Personality seems to be all over the place.

And for some reason she couldn't react to a mob swinging a weapon??

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what the MC is thinking anymore. Is it because of his/her game persona that causes him/her to act like this or what?
it's because of the changes from the novel, in the novel it was explained more

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
to be honest i didnt see him day like this at all, out of no where

Dex-chan lover
I hope this doesn't turn out to be a fridging. Though it is really rare to see a male romantic interested be fridged for a female character. Usually it's the other way around. It's almost like MC brought some of her male main character powers along with her when she was isekai'd.

Snarking aside, I hope that the writer realizes how much this recontextualizes the setting presentation. It can't really be a lighthearted fantasy adventure romp again after you pull this. It's a genie you can only let out of the bottle, not put back in. (like can you imagine if after episode 3, Madoka Magica tried to soldier on being an unironic cute mahou shoujo anime?)

Dex-chan lover
Franka is an even girlier name than Franco, and Gilles of Rais is well-known as a vampire (among other things he was blamed for).

Anyway, thank you for your hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread