The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Where did the magician go?? Estrella is waiting for youuu!

What's with that egg? 😂

Estrella is so adorable.... im just sad that everyone forgot her when her mother died and such..... I like the father actually like he is trying as hard as he can since he knew that it was his daughter.

i love how the siblings just want to see her y'know? very refreshing from the ones we read were they hate the new child or such

this is the kind of wholesomeness i need in life rn

Double-page supporter
I like this. I want to give it a 10, but I want to read more first. But also, it's sweet, I hope it doesn't become a political drama.

Group Leader
Hello everyone! Michiru here! I'm one of the staff that's currently working on this series! ^^
I'd like to thank everyone here for all of your support in this series and I just want to let you know that it means the world to us that some people are really enjoying the series, because it means that our efforts and contribution to this manhwa have not been in vain!
As you guys might have experienced yourself, this is a really distressing situation for us all since covid-19 hit us like a rocket knocking us all out into oblivion, and so most of our staff are actually swamped with real life work, whether it be uni work, school work, or even in their own jobs! So please continue supporting the series as your comments and views to this series have really cheered us on! :3

thank you so much for the quality work! i hope the empress doesn’t turn out to be like cinderella’s stepmother.

i hope she doesn't stays as a child for 80+ chapters, it seems interesting for now but it is progressing quite slow than i expected

This story is really refreshing since everyone is actually being kind and nice to Estrella. I think I've became too accustomed with mean step siblings and royalty drama. Hope that it will be this way, but without it being boring either. Like, a story can be interesting with a good plot, not only overly mean antagonists lol

Thank you for working on this!

Yoo he already has a wife and he had a kid with someone else? It's okay if the empress is dead but she's still alive. I-

Users who are viewing this thread