The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Ah yes, the over protective father, and his forgotten wild child.

Out of all the Manghwas I read, he is best dad 😭 Yes, thank you for thinking of your daughter and doing what's best for her.

Thank you for the update!

It's kinda wild reading this and "Actually, I was the real one" back to back. One pretty blondie dad is a trash among trash that grew conscience a lifetime too late, the other is a pretty blondie dad that screwed up, but otherwise seems to be doing good by his child.

Thank you for the translation! Does anyone know if the wn is translated? I need mooooore

Fed-Kun's army
honestly the father could be a murder and i wouldn't care his over protectiveness is perfect and that "NO" was spot on

Ok I kinda love how the siblings really wanna be siblings with her even tho they just found out about her and I also kinda love how doting (?) the dad currently is ... can’t blame him tho cuz it was because of an unfortunate unforeseen condition so him actively caring and being an actually good dad so far is so nice to seeee

Fed-Kun's army
Lmaooo

The dad looks like he's sulking on a a certain frame XD

I just realized all the new dads are basically CLAUDE!!!! smh... we need more Claudes tbh

This is looking to be my favorite family based story yet!I think it might bring down monster duchess as my number one if they play their pieces right.

Dex-chan lover
I can't fault the dad at all about what happened, they laid is out really quickly that her mother's race has a unique trait that being forgotten results in death while death wipes all memories of her from the minds of others. How her daughter is still alive is a mystery but the moment he realized he had a missing child, he wasted no time in looking into it. Once he verified her identity he instantly made moves to make it official, accommodate her and to slowly gain her trust as he is painfully self aware that he still abandoned her. I honestly feel just as bad for him

Users who are viewing this thread