The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

I get it, but the dad still abandoned his child to live alone in the forest for so long. It’s not like he couldn’t have found a solution beforehand, he’s a powerful, magical king. At least leave your daughter with someone if you’re suddenly going to forget her. Maybe I'm just mad.

@jennydude-. Maybe I missed something but I thought that lady gave birth alone in that quiet castle which is why he did not know because the moment she died he forgot which in a sense means that she never existed till he found her.

Dex-chan lover
As I said, its always the cookies that get you!

Dont be corruoted by those delicous mouth watering fragments of crunchy savory bliss! You can resist!

Group Leader
I hope the skunk hair marquess is not the bad guy cause he’s cute. Webtoons need more ojisans

Dex-chan lover
Whelp, got spoiled on what is happening. Thanks random strangers for spoiling the story.

I feel like the mom is more to blame than the dad. He obviously didn't know his concubine's race, but she did. She knew that she'll be forgotten after she dies, and she'll die after giving birth, so why not entrust the child to someone? Or maybe she did...dun dun dun.... jk I don't know if she did.

This is the kind of dad I prefer. Someone who doesn't remember at all but still treat the kid very kindly. Not like other bastards who treat their kid with coldness:)

The Imperial family is honestly great. The siblings want to welcome her but at the same time are giving her the upper hand so she doesn't feel scared and the father is doing everything possible to her grew up comfortably and happy with the family, as a father should. Hope his wife is as wholesome as them, so refreshing a proper doting family without strings attached.

Users who are viewing this thread