The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
This kinda strikes me as like, a fantasy that someone that was abandoned by a parent might think up. Like, that they actually have a caring and loving parent but due to some sort of magic, they've ended up abandoned, but if they find that parent, things will work out. Maybe I'm overthinking it though.

I find Kelpy to be a great sounding name. Gotta love that sea plant.

Kinda surprised there was no fighting regarding a new daughter coming into it. The kids just accepted her almost instantly. Chad Dad actually keeps his daughter's interests at heart and doesn't start throwing her into noble circles. All we need is a sweet Empress and everything will be golden.

You really can't fault the dad, yes he technically abandoned her, and in any childs' eyes it would seem like that.

But it wasn't done intentionally, if anything the mother lays at fault for not explaining to him the traits of her race so he could've taken extra precautions for this to never happen in the first place.

Anyways regardless if what happened the past is the past and he's doing his best to accomondate his forgotten daughter with a careful warm approach. In the these past chapters it was shown how serious he is about this especially when he was picking out a perfect name for her. He really cares and that's what matters and what his daughter needs right now.

This dad is similar to the dad in The Twin Siblings’ New Life, where it was circumstances out of the emperor’s power that led him to “abandon” the child(ren). I’m much less reluctant on giving them a redemption arc.

I really like her siblings. I hope they stay nice.
And also, please please protect her from the bad people who'll judge her just because she's an unknown.

Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@ninetailgumiho Unlike that series, everyone is being direct about their intentions, rather than failing to say what they mean and failing to recognize that their message did not get transmitted

After reading so many similar stories, I keep thinking something bad is gonna happen. Just glad that the siblings, father, and staff so far seem to like her and there's no bullying yet :)

"ABSOLUTELY NOT

BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO

PERMISSION DENIED

YOU HAVE BEEN STOPPED"
- her dad to kelpy, probably

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA8LjcpjjKQ

Users who are viewing this thread