The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad he's nice to her without her needing to win him over or something, like some other daddies in webtoons. He even seems sorry.

I love how he actually do really care about her and wanted to know more about her. No wonder her mom said his dad will cherish her .

Thank you for the chapter ^^

Supporter
I like how her speak pattern conveys how nervous she is. Rather than stumbling over every other word, she speaks in an awkward tone and uses weird words. It contrasts nicely with all the other characters who speak properly, so you know has been done on purpose.

I wonder if the Emperor actually had sex with Estrella's mom. Maybe she has some sort of magic that allows her to conceive a kid with a man without sex.

I hope the Empress doesn't come back and throw a wrench in the happy family. My guess is that with how delicate the Emperor is being with Estrella, he wouldn't have informed the Empress, or he would be more frantic about her return if he thought she would be mean to Estrella.

I'm a bit confused but intrigued by what the demons are/do, I wonder if there will be some action in this comic.

Also Estrella snuggling with the cat is prescious.

Sooo they family now or something??? Tf? The dad is the BEST of all the dads but still, how can the girl act like family with him already?? She doesn't even know why he forgot her, even though we readers do know. Her reaction is weird to me idk. I feel confused.

Dex-chan lover
I just want to compliment how good the exposition is, Estella is OP but her upbringing is a consistent obstacle in story progression or normal functioning relationships. the tradition and urgency flowed smoothly from our protagonist to letting Dad take the handles. god sped character development!

Dex-chan lover
@HotGirlShi She's a little kid. She's biologically programmed to try to rely on adults to survive. You think she would rather go back to foraging poisonous berries and eating mice, living in a cold, ruined mansion, than sleep in the warm bed, eat delicious warm meals, cookies, and chocolate? Besides, she seems to possess some of her mother's memories. Her mother loved the emperor in those memories, so there's that as well.

Besides, she doesn't act like family with him in the first place. She's afraid of him, can't really trust him, and wants to keep some distance as seen in this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread