The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

It's a relief that the siblings are being so kind to her. Instead of ostracizing her, they're fighting with each other over who can spend time with her. Little humans are the best humans.

Thanks for the update :)

Imagine she finds out that the sister used petty tricks to earn her favor? Omg that would be one hell of a ride

Fed-Kun's army
Still not a fan of the older brother. Jumped her when she was homeless and now that they are siblings, he wants to befriend her. Like come on what kind of decent guy goes around jumping homeless children without evidence? The princess is pretty chill tho.

Fed-Kun's army
@kilisloe Manhandling a child younger than you isn't really an honest mistake. What the younger prince did was ight. Blocker her path of escape so they could ask questions. But the older prince's method of restraining her was way too forceful. Treated her like a fucking dog. Its one thing if they saw her steal it from them, but all they knew is that it was some homeless girl in the forest. Even if she just picked it up, that doesn't mean she was trying to steal it. The older sister was far more reasonable. Not to mention the kid is fucking 7. She's like 4 feet tall or shorter. You don't need to manhandle her to limit her movements. Just pick her up normally. She weighs at most 50 pounds. Most likely 40 or less. She is literally all skin and bones. The dude is a prince, so he is healthy and is training his body regularly. He didn't need to manhandle her. He was just being a cock for no reason.

@Podi125 I mean, I agree with everything you've said, it was unnecessary and a massive dick move. But he's a kid himself, kids act stupid and overreact all the time. His reaction just appeared to me as immature, not ill-intended.

So yeah, I don't like him all that much, he seems way more bratty than his sister. But the fact that he's a kid means I'm looking forward to see how his character develops in the future.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kekitus Yeah but it really rubs me the wrong way that he gets pissed off saying, "How was I supposed to know she was my sister?" instead of thinking, "Damn I was a prick, I should apologize to her." I think its super well written though because kids love to shift blame away from themselves to protect their egos. Hate the kid, love the writing.

@Podi125
They are all children. For all, they know the kid could have been a thief. When the older prince caught her she was fighting back(which is normal for anyone to do when being capture) which caused the injury. He wasn't trying to hurt her, she was injured when she herself repelled him. All he did was pick her up. The thing about how he didn't know he was his sister is true. Homeless or not there's an unknown kid in one of the properties owned by their family, they're not going to respond with milk and cookies. The thing to remember is he didn't directly cause the injury.

8-e4798602ef5e0118d483c31ceab64a2cac2c00e51fc0d4badd23d0b8a25014e7.jpg

9-fc8b0e7f84de5f8df9f9cfb7c157689358e51bfcd8820f99b62fac608108d276.jpg

10-1681885ca2cbd24e3269b4d4e1d0af181e282846d3bbdb4d26c7c85e60aea658.jpg

Ah it's adorable to see the royal siblings fighting for the chance to get closer to Estrella. This is so refreshing! I hope they get along lol

@Podi125 Think about it this way: they're royalty. They probably grew up constantly warned of danger. They see an intruder, someone who wasn't supposed to be there. How they reacted was reasonable. They were probably taught to act that way to any potential threat. You can't expect them to be all buddy-buddy with a stranger who could potentially cause them harm.

Users who are viewing this thread