The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

She's been surviving by herself for years in the forest, I think she can handle getting down from a bed by herself 🤣

Zion is cute, and I want to know more about the weird man from the last chapter

oh HAILLLLLL NAWW there better be nobody who dare hurt estrella or else imma throw some hooves!!

Just stumbled about this series, how can she be so freaking cute and adorable? I need more!

Fed-Kun's army
Lol she can climb trees but can't get down from a bed???
Why not put a small step ladder or something then...

The snake curled up under the blankets is the most realistic portrayal of a pet snake I've ever seen in any webcomics.
Literally me and my snake, when he just curls up by my feet under the blankets while I read.

Dex-chan lover
The servants are really desperate to serve.

As I suspected, the author might have forgotten that everybody in the meeting should be under observation.

"SHE MUST"
gtfo of here with that bullsh/t
FFS, if we don't want to save yall trash humans we don't. Pretty sure the other ppl with jewelled eyes ended up that way because of pressure and exploitation.

@Nixnaw Didn't she literally said she can do it? She is conflicting over this because her overprotective maids told her to call them because they afraid she might fell XD

A church that isn't totally evil in manga? What a nice surprise. Also her maids are overprotective as hell. Very worrying to hear about the fate of other royals with jewelled eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread