The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Aggregator gang
Seems like a cheap cop-out, bad guy strong enough to kill MC but doesn't because it's 'fun'

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
What the hell? There was another knight present, but he did nothing? All those knights are incompetents.

Everytime I see this red haired guy I am reminded of Grelle Suttcliff

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1 If their jobs is to protect the imperial family, they would have been trained as a unit. In fact even if they were just from the regular army, they still would have been. It means they would have special training to fight side by side against an opponent. Normally they would naturally try approach from two directions with the one facing the opponent face to face needing to do nothing but defend himself, while the one approaching from behind would quickly take down the helpless opponent. In practice the opponent would do his everything to avoid getting surrounded like that, even by just two opponents. Fighting against two people at the same time is far harder than just twice as hard.

If it were like you said, it would be just another sign of their incompetence. Of course this is shoujo, so human interactions and relationships are far more developed than the action scenes. I'm not really saying this one scene would have ruined anything.

Users who are viewing this thread