The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

*melts to a puddle* Idk why but all my worries slipped away when I was reading the spirit's lines

Thanks for another great chapter!! <3

Damn they’re so cute together. It just soothes me seeing Estrella feeling so comfortable and safe with someone🥺

HE'S tHE MIDWIFE ?!?!? XD XD
Jk the midwife's probably dead or something

Dex-chan lover
getting some creepy pedo grooming vibes from the Ice Spirit, but maybe I'm just cynical....right?

Double-page supporter
@Sophie-Chan59 I agree, she's probably dead. My guess is she helped raise Estrella for a time before eventually dying, and by the time she died Estrella was old enough to take care of herself and/or the Midwife met the Winter Spirit and managed to have him agree to raise Estrella(at least during winter).

leave our ice spirit alone ffs.

@AnacondaHL yes it's just you being cynical.. being affectionate with a child is not grooming... I swear y'all throw around that word easily.

Hh😭 blue spirit calling her "Ru" is soo adorable.. Thank you for the chapters~~!
the quality~♡

lmaoo dont attack other people for suspecting a groomer, we know how a majority of these types of stories go..

"I will keep quiet about it!"

"I will need to tell father about this"

Damn. What a stupid child

The prince was so chill about that spirit just disappearing all of a sudden. I'd be freaking out if I saw that.

Users who are viewing this thread