The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
brooo! this is actual protection, the hesitation and deliberation dad has to make. and I think mr. spirit might be acquainted with mother, rather than saying it's a constitution trait, it should be the spirits that make people forget them

Fed-Kun's army
@IrregularPerson Yeah, it's entirely possible that they entirely misunderstood why they forgot about the mother's people but the spirit(s) don't seem like the type who'd make the MC live in the wild for so long so if the spirits are responsible I wonder what event forced them to do what they did.

Double-page supporter
The king is a good parent to all his children. I like that he's not favouring Estrella over the others.

The butler is a boss

I wonder who the imposter is?

Maybe its Purple :O He was speaking creepily
But Black is also sus :v He attacc the Gaurd
BUT BLACK HEALED PRINCESS PET
Might be white :c he wanted to take princess to church. Very sus

Dex-chan lover
@Petnavis It could be because of her eyes. If she didn't have those, then helping people find her so she could have a normal childhood would be a no brainer. People have only known about her for a bit and a ton of suspicious people have appeared.

It would be great if they could figure out a way to use her mother's power to make people who want to use her forget that she existed.

I'm trying so hard to get into this story but the pacing is EVERYWHERE and I personally feel like nothing is really being explained either

Im honestly curious who made the prince forget, I don't think it was the winter spirit because
1. The magic was black
2. Winter spirit look exhausted in the previous chapter like he couldn't use magic since we woke early

Either its the purple dude or the red evil one back CH.18 who also attacked the knight

I'm starting to doubt everyone, even the knight, even the emperor 😭 he looks so tired, what if he's under the same black spell or something ? 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread