The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

I don't know korean, but has Estella been using "appa" for "daddy"?
Like, I feel like she's been refering to him in a casual way or there are more layers in korean, if "abiya" is father. I might just have brain-farted playing 4D grammar terminogy.

Dex-chan lover
@Fajken It would certainly be a nice change of pace. Though fortunately not utterly unique in manga/manhwa (no idea about manhua), but the Western fairy tale traditions at least have created the expectation high-born stepmothers are going to be evil.

Dex-chan lover
Estrella probably thinks the empress is pretty, or her aura at least.

Thanks for the chapter!

If no one will say it then I will. The emperor’s blush in the first panel resembles the blush from Kageya and Hinata so badly XDDDD

Also, Estrella blushed like a maiden in love. UwU

The empress seems nice so far, though its still early. I really love this manhwa, the relationships so far have been so refreshing

Is it just me, or is there a giant gap of nothing between when the Marquess leaves and Estrella says Leaona prefers being called sis?

Dex-chan lover
If I had to guess by the color, the Empress has a fiery but ultra protective personality. Hence why her "fire" is warm, instead of hot

Aww she seems to like the empress 🤣 I hope the empress will be kind to her too. Thank you for the translation~

Users who are viewing this thread