The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

The Empress slipped the guards and hopped the fence???!!!!! I love her already.

Supporter
Honestly I love this series so much. MC is freaking adorable and her family is loving. So so so refreshing after reading a bunch of asshole dads and step siblings etc series. There's more to a character's development than switching from asshole to less asshole or goodhole, ok!?

An empress that hoped over a wall to avoid knights, and seems to have a such a fiery attitude that it can be seen by Estrella from outside the room, but without it being hot or painful. I think I am going to really like this Empress.

Nothing like a jealous parent. First he's jealous of his daughter, now his wife?! Wow Emperor, how low can you get??

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't expect the Empress to look so cool. But considering she jumped the fence to get into the castle, I should have expected her to look cool and handsome.

Double-page supporter
HMMHM I HOPE THIS WILL BE AN EMPERESS AND EMPEROR WHO CAN BE FRIENDS

I'm sorry, the empress is very handsome, but I said the name of our girl out loud and realized that we had a chips brand that was called Estrella and I'm hoLLERING LOLOL LOLOL
9kqQ3sM91
This image will live in my head rent-free from now on phahaha
I don't know if people already made this joke or not but I'm having a good laugh right now

The Empress is so cool omg. I love her. What a perfect family🤩
Thank you for the update~♡

Users who are viewing this thread