The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Fed-Kun's army
Well, Selina is a wise and good empress indeed. I can see she's also shows doting gaze to estrella like she's a sister's or dear friend's child. Definitely approve XD

Dex-chan lover
I like her but isn’t calling him an uncle going to cause a lot of problems down the line... surely she should know that as well?

I LOVE SELINAAAA SDNBEHRNBEHRFGK
i love this webcomic, it's literally so wholesome omg
tysm for updates!!

Dex-chan lover
Lol I feel bad for him last chapter he found out his daughter gets called sister, now the wife is mom but he's uncle 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Selina is a kick ass character. What a good empress and basically step-mother character. She's so good, I'm surprised.

The word 'uncle' feels very strange to me 😅🤣. Maybe because most English speaker countries rarely(?) use that word to describe older unrelated male friends.

If the word 'ahjusshi' is used, it would feel a lot stronger/familiar to me as most Asians uses it to describe older male related/unrelated in respectful/endearment term. Like 'pak cik/om' for example.

*Ignore my lengthy comment. It was 4am and I can't sleep 🤣

I'm glad that the mom is not the typical villainous bitch that would be mean to Estrella.

the empress seens like a riot. i wonder how long she will keep Estrella calling him Uncle lmao

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! Poor Elias!!!! He got demoted!!!! 🤣🤣

Edit: ...next chapter is pretty dark 😣

Users who are viewing this thread