The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

omg i want someone to hit him in the head so hard his 'eyes' pop out.
@Aradriana no he didn't those are the actual eyeballs
@abrokeweeb lmao i finally got ur comment after a few minutes, he is a monster fhdjfgls

I think our MC is a "Corpse" like the boy said either that or a plot hole emerges how did she live till now with no one to feed her when she was a baby because her mother died giving birth due to the clans "curse" then she was forgotten. So how could a baby survive on their own, or at the very least during the fall-spring seasons when the spirit wasn't with her. So the blue eyes the boy stole, from what was said we can assume they heal so who's to say they can't see injuries and being dead would technically be a injury. I wonder what happened to the two of them when they saw each other

@mushshroom

Bruh, so the kid just took out his eyeballs out of eye sockets and could still laugh like that? Heck I’m older than him and putting contacts already scares the scrap outta me

Thanks for the translation!

She was right on the money to stick with the Emperor, this little shit won't get far with her around. I wonder what he saw though. She is a "jubar", and they are immortals, so it might be possible that she really is terribly sick or starved and lived on through her blood. I was wondering why the spirit didn't encourage her to seek out help from anyone, it might be because he knew she wouldn't die from anything simple like hunger. Though a spirit probably wouldn't understand the pain of starvation, he could make the calculation that the pain she would suffer as a jewelled eyed princess would be worse than whatever she was going through then.

I also find it very funny that the Princess is the only one who knows about the demon, but she doesn't have the wider understanding that he's not normal. He's just the kinda mean, weird dude who healed her snake.

I blasted through this whole series today, but I find the stories of the jewelled eyed royals to be kind of a golden goose scenario. Every one of them was immensely powerful and benevolent, and if they had been allowed to wield their power freely the Empire could have received golden ages of immense power and wealth. But every time someone had to ruin and poison it, to the point where such rare talent is hidden or lost immediately. Whether it's demonic influence or just human greed, the people of the Empire can only blame themselves for the loss of their brightest stars. There's a moral in there somewhere.

@Aradriana um yea i think that was what he was doing LOL. also idk abt this but he doesn't have irises or pupils when he takes the jeweled eyes out so,,,???

He found her when she was weak/near death and stole (part of) her eyes?!
Or, she had a twin!?

Idk, throwing conspiracies at the wall. But if she had a twin sister and the twin died- Even she wouldn't remember them huh....

I mean, after she was born, the midwives that would’ve forgotten her mother had consequently forgotten about her too. Maybe the reason why she didn’t die (according to the will of the aehri god) is because she is also blessed by the god of the imperial family. Her mother was confident after all that the father would find her, implying that she wouldn’t die right after, yes?

@jingles oh gods. You're right I think I read to many manhwa and some informations of story slipped my mind and messed up. Thanks. I just remembered that there are incestious story of poor jeweled eyes weider that he got locked up by his own brother, tbe crown prince.

And that Jubar is the tribe in which people tend to forget there existance 🤦‍♀️

I think I should re-read everything lol

just how tf did he put in and take out his eyes like that................

thank you for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
When you catch up on all the releases, but it's at the beginning of a new, exciting-looking arc. 🙃

@literal it could the eyes that were left by the other person who had aquamarine jeweled eyes. Idr what chapter but it said they stole one of her eyes and she ripped her other eye out and died afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread